CSM Desktop Client Main Window
The CSM Desktop Client Main window is configurable and puts information at your fingertips. You decide what to display and where to put it.
By default, the main window contains the following:
- Menu bar: Dynamic row of drop-down menus that are used for common operations.
- Toolbars: Dynamic row of buttons that are used for common operations.
- Search Control: Search box to find specific words or phrases.
- Culture Selector: Switch cultures to change the language for platform and content strings.
- Task Pane: Highly configurable and dynamic tool used to quickly access operations.
- Main Pane: Primary interface that displays the records, forms, and dashboards that you are working on.
- Knowledge Pane: Highly configurable and dynamic tool used to quickly access Knowledge Sources in your Knowledge Base.