Integrating CSM with Twitter
With the Twitter integration, Users can:
- Send a Tweet from CSM to Customers notifying them that a resolution was developed for a Problem (more specifically, creating a Send a Tweet One-Step™ Action Action to send the Tweet when a button is clicked on a form).
- Display a Tweet on a Dashboard (ex: Live Twitter™ Feed on your IT Dashboard).
The Twitter™ integration is built into CSM, both in the interface (through a dedicated Twitter Account Manager, Twitter Widget, and Send a Tweet One-Step™ Action Action) and in the OOTB content (Tweet buttons on the Problem form). Users only need to create a CSM Twitter Account to link to a registered Twitter Account, and then build the Dashboards, One-Step Actions, and forms/buttons to use the tweets. A default Twitter Stored Value is also provided to enable/disable Tweet buttons on forms.
- Twitter Account Manager
- Create a CSM Twitter Account
- Twitter Feed Widgets
- Create a Twitter Feed Widget
- Define a Send Tweet Action for a One-Step Action
Steps to Integrate
Perform these steps to integrate CSM with Twitter:
- Sign up for a Twitter Account: http://www.twitter.com.
- Create a CSM Twitter Account: When creating this account, it actually creates a link to an existing registered Twitter Account.
- (Optional) Create a Twitter Feed Widget to display a Tweet (Twitter feed) on a Dashboard.
- (Optional) Add buttons to forms and Dashboards to send a Tweet directly from a form or Dashboard (using a Send a Tweet One-Step Action).