Posting an Issue to JIRA
Post issues to JIRA from CSM using the functionality of the JIRA v2.0 mApp Solution.
To post an issue to JIRA:
- In the CSM Desktop Client, open an existing Incident or Problem or create a new one.
- Select the Post to JIRA link or button.
- Select the JIRA Project for that issue.
When the One-Step Action has finished running, if successful, you see a pop-up window showing your JIRA Issue Number. A Journal Note is created with details of the JIRA interaction, whether successful or not.
- Look at your form where you now see a link showing the JIRA Issue Number.
- Select the JIRA Issue Number to open the issue in JIRA.