Add Skills Management Elements to the Incident Form
Use the Form Editor (accessed from within a Blueprint in CSM Administrator) to add mApp Solution elements to the Incident Form.
This functionality is only available if you have applied the Skills Management mApp Solution.
To add the Skills Management Elements to the Incident Form:
- From the Current view drop-down list, select Default.
- Under Show object types, select the Major option.
- In the Business Object tree, select Incident.
- Under Appearance, select the Edit form link.
- From the Incident forms list, double-click SkillsManagement.
The Skills Management Controls Form opens.
- Select and copy the button or link from the Skills Management Controls. Depending on your preference, you can copy both controls.
- From the Incident forms list, double-click Incident Overview.
The Incident Overview Form opens.
- Paste the button or link on the Form.
- Set the coordinates to position the button or link for each Adaptive Layout. With the button or link selected, right-click and select Position and Size.
The recommended coordinates are as follows:
Base Layout Tablet Form Mobile Default Form Button
- Select OK.
- Repeat steps 6-10 for each Adaptive Layout.
- To copy the location to other languages for each Adaptive Layout, select the button or link and right-click Localization Options > Copy between cultures.
- Select the Copy values to the following cultures option and select all cultures that apply.
- Select Apply.
- Repeat steps 12-14 for each Adaptive Layout.
- Save the Blueprint.