CSM 2023 Documentation
Scorecard Good to Know
- A Scorecard is a record that allows Users to view detailed Supplier performance data in real time.
- The Scorecard displays data that is automatically calculated based on quality, delivery, responsiveness, and complaints, and then presented as a letter grade.
- Scorecard Weight and Scorecard Curve are Lookup Objects that allow Users to define Scorecard properties (categories, point allocation, grading system, etc.) using Table Management.
- Search for one or more Scorecards that meet a specific criteria by running a Quick Search or Search Group.
- Secure Scorecard records by controlling who can view records.