Supplier Catalog Item Good to Know
- A Supplier Catalog Item is a generic product or Service that is provided by an internal or external Supplier to an organization's Customers.
- Search for one or more Supplier Catalog Items that meet a specific criteria by running a Quick Search or Search Group.
- Create a new Supplier Catalog Item by clicking New>New Supplier Catalog Item on the CSM Desktop Client toolbar or by clicking File>New>New Supplier Catalog Item from the CSM Desktop Client menu bar.
- The OOTB system implements several Actions/One-Step Actions to make creating Supplier Catalog Items more efficient. For more information about Actions and One-Step Actions, refer to the Actions/One-Step Actions documentation.
A full list of One-Step Actions is beyond the scope of this document. Export a schema document from CSM Administrator (Create a Blueprint>Tools>Export Schema) to view a full list of One-Step Actions associated with a particular type of Business Object (ex: Major).
- Press TAB to move to the next field on the form.
- Secure Supplier Catalog Item records by controlling who can view, create, and edit records.