Add a Related Item Viewer Control to a Form
Add a Related Item Viewer control to a form to see a list of related items.
To add a Related Item Viewer control to a form:
- Open a form in the Form Editor.
- Drag the Related Item Picker control from the Special Control tree onto the form.
- Right-click the control, and then select Control Properties.
The Related Item Viewer Properties window opens.
- From the Relationship drop-down list, select a relationship to attach to the Related Item Viewer control (example: Incident Has Knowledge).
This relationship determines which related values display in the control.
- Select OK.
- Use the Form Editor to define how the control looks and behaves on the form (example: Size, image, alignment, anchoring, layering, visibility, and tab order).
- Publish or save the Blueprint.