Define Stacked Zone Options for a Portal Form Arrangement
Use Stacked Zone options to define properties for a simple form arrangement with stacked zones.
- Mode: Define different form arrangements based on which form is displayed.
- Name: Name to use within CSM for the stacked zone.
- Location of Data: Where the data to display in the stacked zone is retrieved (Business Object or relationship).
- Display Mode: How to display the data in the stacked zone (view-only form, editable form, or results list).
- Visibility: When to display or hide the stacked zone. By default, a zone is always visible unless you define an expression to hide it.
- Title: Name to display on the stacked zone. By default, the name either comes from the primary Business Object or from the relationship; however, you can provide a custom name.
To define Stacked Zone options for a form arrangement:
- Open the Portal View for a Business Object.
- Open a form arrangement in the Form Arrangement Editor.
- Select the Stacked Zone button .
The Business Object is listed as a stacked zone by default and cannot be edited or deleted.
- Select a Mode. This allows you to define different form arrangements depending on the form being displayed:
- Create New: Select this option to define a form arrangement for the Business Object's default form.
- Display: Select this option to define a form arrangement for a view-only form.
Select the Same as Edit Mode check box for the Create New and/or Display modes to use the same form arrangement as defined for the Edit mode.
- Edit: Select this option to define a form arrangement for an editable form.
- Select Add to add a stacked zone to the form arrangement.
- Provide a name for the stacked zone.
- Define where the data displayed in the stacked zone comes from:
- Business Object: Select this radio button to have data from the Business Object displayed (example: Resolution Details for an Incident).
- Relationship: Select this radio button to have data from a relationship displayed. In the drop-down, select a Relationship.
- Define the display mode:
- View-only Form: Select this radio button to display one of the available Business Object forms (either from the primary Business Object, or a related Business Object, if applicable) as a view-only form in the stacked zone. Then, in the drop-down, select the form to display.
- Editable Form: Select this radio button to display one of the available Business Object forms (either from the primary Business Object, or a related Business Object, if applicable) as an editable form in the stacked zone. Then, in the drop-down, select the form to display.
- Result List (Relationships only): Select this radio button to display data from a relationship in a results list. Select the field to use to order the values in the list, as well as an ascending or descending order.
- Define the visibility:
- Always Visible: Select this radio button to always display the zone.
- Expression: Select this radio button to use an expression to conditionally display/hide the zone. Then, define the expression using one of the following options:
- Stored Expression: Select the ellipsis to open the Expression Manager, and then select an existing stored expression or create a new stored expression. Stored expressions can be reused in numerous places in CSM.
- Custom Expression: Select the Custom Expression button to open the Custom Expression Builder, and then create a custom expression specifically for this scenario.
- (Optional) Define whether to show a title for the zone:
- Select the Show Title check box.
- Provide a title for the zone (the name of the Business Object or relationship is there by default).
- Select the image to open the Image Manager, and then select an existing image or import a new image to represent the item in the UI.
- Select OK.
- Publish the Blueprint to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint to continue making other changes.