Delete a Business Object
Use the Object Manager in CSM Administrator to delete a Business Object from your system.
Business Objects are system-level objects so be very careful when considering deletion and search for dependencies as explained below first.
If you delete a Business Object from the Default View, it is automatically deleted from any other views in which it appears. If you delete a Business Object from a view other than the Default View, there is no automatic deletion from all other views.
To check the implications of deleting a Business Object:
- In CSM Administrator, open a new or existing Blueprint.
- In the Object Manager, select a Business Object in the Object tree, and then select the Delete Business Object task in the Structure area.
- Select Dependencies.
The Definition Dependencies window opens showing all the items that used by or relied upon by the Business Object that is currently selected for deletion.
For more information, see Find CSM Item Dependencies.
- Select Close.
To delete a Business Object:
- In CSM Administrator, open a new or existing blueprint.
- In the Object Manager, select a Business Object in the Object tree, and then select Delete Business Object in the Structure area.
- Select Yes.
The Business Object is deleted but is only permanently deleted from your system once the Blueprint is published.
- Publish the Blueprint to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint to continue making other changes.