Configure Third-party Chat Integration Security Rights for Microsoft Teams
Third-party chat security rights for Microsoft Teams need to be configured to set appropriate security for groups within CSM and to ensure each group can create/update channels as necessary. Access third-party chat integration security settings from CSM Administrator.
This task is part of a larger workflow: Configure Teams Chat for the Related Items Pane.
To configure Microsoft Teams chat integration security rights:
- From CSM Administrator, go to Security > Edit security groups.
The Security Group Manager opens.
- From the Group drop-down list, select the security group that you are configuring the security rights for.
If the group is not listed you need to create a new security group, see Create a Security Group.
- Select the Rights tab.
- From the Category drop-down list, select Chat Service Integration Features.
A list of integration feature rights displays.
- For each feature right, select it and then select Allow / Edit to enable the it, or deselect Allow / Edit to disable it.
For information on the integration feature rights, see Chat Service Integration Features Security Rights.
- Select Save to save the security settings.