Dashboards Good to Know
Use these tips for helpful information on Dashboards.
- A Dashboard can be viewed several ways (example: Toolbar, Dashboard Manager) and from all CSM clients.
- Filter the data on a Dashboard to show only a subset of data by selecting options in the Dashboard's filter (example: Show only today's data). Filtering is configurable, so behaviors vary.
- Each Dashboard is assigned a Theme.
- Manually refresh a Dashboard by pressing F5 on your keyboard. Refresh is configurable, so behaviors vary. For more information, see Dashboard Refresh.
- Dashboards might behave differently in the CSM Browser Client.
- The Dashboard Viewer (standalone application) allows you to view a Dashboard without consuming a license, so you can give one to every manager in your company. For more information, see About the Dashboard Viewer.
- Security rights control access to CSM functionality and are configured in the Security Group Manager in CSM Administrator (Security > Edit Security Groups). For more information, see Configure Dashboard Security Rights.