Set the Current Dashboard to be the Default
Each user has a default home dashboard, which is displayed when the user first logs in or when the Home button is selected. You can change the default dashboard to the current dashboard.
Good to know:
- The Home and Heads-Up Display (HUD) default dashboards are initially selected in CSM Administrator, globally, or by role. For more information, see Select Default Global Dashboard and Dashboard Themes, and Select Default Role Dashboards and Dashboard Themes.
- You can also select a default dashboard in the CSM Desktop ClientOptions window (Tools > Options > Dashboards & Calendars).
- The ability to select default user dashboards is based on security rights. See Dashboard Security Rights.
To set the current dashboard to be the default:
- View a dashboard.
- In the CSM Desktop Client, right-click on the current dashboard and select Set as default or select Dashboards > Set as default.
- In the CSM Browser Client, select Dashboards > Set [dashboard name] dashboard as default from the drop-down menu.
When you select the current dashboard to be default in the CSM Desktop Client, that setting is mirrored in the CSM Browser Client and vice versa.