Make a Grid the Default Grid
Use the Grid Editor (accessed from within a Blueprint in CSM Administrator) to make a Grid the default Grid for the Business Object. The default Grid is shown by default when the Business Object is accessed.
To make a Grid the default Grid:
- In the CSM Administrator main window, click the Blueprints category, and then click the Create a New Blueprint task.
The Blueprint Editor opens, showing the Object Manager in its Main Pane. The Object Manager lists the existing Business Objects.
- In the Business Object tree, click the Business Object to access the desired Grids.
Filter the Business Objects by clicking the Major, Supporting, Lookup, and All radio buttons.
- In the Appearance area of the Object Manager, click the Edit Grid link.
- In the Grid drop-down, select the Grid to open.
- From the Grid menu bar, select Grid>Make this the Default Grid.
A confirmation window opens.
- Click Yes to confirm.
The Grid now appears at the top of the Grid drop-down list as Default Grid.
- Publish the Blueprint (File>Publish Blueprint) to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint (File>Save Blueprint) to continue making other changes.