Add an Action to a Dashboard
A Dashboard is a configurable, interactive, and insightful console capable of initiating commands and Actions. Dashboards provide real-time, at-a-glance information through the use of filterable, configurable Widgets (Action Catalogs, Websites, Buttons and Links, Charts, Command Palettes, Gauges, Matrixes, Search Controls, Search Results, Twitter Feeds, RSS Feeds, and Shapes).
- Action Catalog Widget: Displays a self-building and dynamic list (catalog) of executable Actions.
- Command Palette Widget: Displays a list of commands (Actions).
- RSS Feed Widget: Displays frequently updated information, such as news or blog entries, from a particular feed.
- Twitter Feed Widget: Displays entries from a Twitter Account or search.
- Buttons and Links: Execute single commands.