Open an Existing Automation Process Blueprint
Automation Processes are edited within a Blueprint because they rely on Business Object logic. Blueprints also allow you to set up multiple Automation Processes at one time, then publish them as a set.
To open an existing Automation Process Blueprint:
- Open CSM Administrator.
- Select Automation Processes.
- Select Open an existing Automation Process Blueprint.
- Select a Blueprint (.bp) file.
- Select OK.
Important: If you are working with Automation Processes after a Protected mApp™ Solution has been applied to your system, note the following:
- If you create or open an Automation Process Blueprint which has a Protected mApp Solution installed, protected processes have shield icons .
- If you select a content-protected process and right-click, you cannot delete the process.
- If you edit a content-protected Threshold-Based, or Simple/Event Automation Process, you must use Save As to create a copy.
- If you view Automation Processes in a Blueprint or by opening an Automation .BP file from CSM Administrator, they cannot be edited in any way.
- See Protected mApp™ Solutions.