Setting a Culture for Running One-Step Actions
You can choose a specific culture to use when a One-Step Action is run. This is particularly useful for ensuring that email messages sent by a One-Step Action are translated into a specific language.
If you do not select a specific culture, the One-Step Action runs in the culture of the User who runs the One-Step Action.
To set a culture for a One-Step Action:
- Open the One-Step Manager.
- Create or edit a One-Step Action.
- Click the Start Graphic on the Designer Board to edit One-Step Action general properties and conditions.
- On the General page, select the Use a specific culture when executing the One-Step check box.
- Click the arrow, and then select a specific culture. Options include:
- Select a culture from the list of enabled cultures.
- Select a custom culture code stored in a Business Object Field. For example, you can create a Culture Field in the UserInfo table so the One-Step Action is run using the culture set for the User running the One-Step Action.