Create/Edit a One-Step Action
Use the One-Step Action Manager and One-Step Editor (accessed from the One-Step Action Manager) to create a One-Step Action.
- Subscription-based Video Learning Library: Designing One-Steps and Automation Processes
- Subscription-based Video Learning Library: Creating a One-Step for an Incident
In the CSM Browser Client and CSM Portal, you can run One-Step™ Actions, but you cannot create, edit, or delete them.
Create a One-Step Action
To create a One-Step Action:
- Open the One-Step Action Manager. For more information, see Open the One-Step Action Manager.
- Select a scope and subfolder (if needed).
Select a Business Object association, if applicable.One-Step Actions do not need to be associated with a Business Object. Select (None) from the Association drop-down list for general One-Step Actions that do not need to access any Business Object data (example: One-Step Actions that create completely new Business Objects or launch URLs).
- Select the Create New button.
- Provide a name and description.
- Define general properties and conditions.
- Define the annotation and action properties.
- Define pre-/post-steps.
Edit a One-Step Action
To edit a One-Step Action:
- Open a One-Step Action in the One-Step Editor. For more information, see Open the One-Step Editor.
- Make changes and then select the Start Graphic on the Designer Board to edit One-Step Action general properties and conditions.