CDW CSV connector
The CDW connector gathers device data from CDW .CSV files. Download order history files from the CDW website, save them to a directory local to the connector server, and the connector will import the data into the Neurons Platform.
For information about what data is imported and how it is mapped, see Mapping (below).
A CDW connector has the following options:
- Connector name: A name for the connector.
- Connector server name: The name of the connector server that this connector is associated with. Each connector can only be associated with one connector server. If you added the connector to a specific connector server, this field may be populated for you. Otherwise, you can select the connector server from the list.
- Path: The directory on the connector server where the files from CDW are stored. Make sure each new file is saved to the same directory, and the connector imports the data from them. This path must be local to the connector server utility.
- File name filter: Filters the .CSV files in the directory if you only want to gather data from files with a specific naming convention. Use * as a wildcard character. For example: *_CDW.csv
- Delimiter. Select the type of delimiter that the file uses to separate values.
- Date format: Select the date format the file uses.
- Repeats: How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time: The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active: Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.
The data that this connector imports is mapped to target attributes in the Neurons Platform database.
For each invoice:
- Invoice number
- Order date
- Purchased by
- Sales tax
- Shipping cost
- Grand total
- Customer number
For each invoice object:
- Line item ID
- Purchase order number
- Extended price
- Current advertised price
- Manufacturer SKU
- CDW SKU
- Cost center
- Serial number
- Asset tag
- Manufacturer name
- Software license key
- Shipping address
- Tracking number
For an overview of how the data imported by this connector is mapped to the Neurons target attributes, please download the CSV file using the button below.
For an overview of the Neurons target attributes per data type and the connector source attributes that are mapped to them, see Connector data mapping.