Catchpoint connector - BETA
This is a cloud connector.
The Catchpoint connector is designed to get device, network, and application performance data from Catchpoint for the past 7 days. This data is then leveraged in a device's DEX score, along with several other data points. A deep link back to Catchpoint is also generated to let you further diagnose network and application performance issues.
To understand more about DEX scores, see Device details.
What data is imported?
- Device ID
- Device name
Network performance data
Application performance data
A Catchpoint connector has the following options:
- Connector name. A name for the connector.
- Connector server name: For cloud connectors, this server is the Cloud option on the Connector Servers page. If you already added the connector to the Cloud option, this field will be populated for you. Otherwise, select Cloud from the list.
- API key. The API key is generated in the Catchpoint portal under Settings > API. Be sure to generate an API v2 key, as the v1 key will not work with Neurons Platform integration.
- Repeats. How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time. The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active. Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.