This is an on-premises connector.
The Cynerio connector gathers data about devices from Cynerio.
For information about what data is imported and how it is mapped, see Mapping (below).
A Cynerio connector has the following options:
- Connector name: A name for the connector.
- Connector server name: The name of the connector server that this connector is associated with. Each connector can only be associated with one connector server. If you added the connector to a specific connector server, this field may be populated for you. Otherwise, you can select the connector server from the list.
- On-Premises or Cloud instance: Select On-Premises if you are hosting the Cynerio server in your own environment, or Cloud if it is being hosted in the cloud.
- Server name (for on-premises instances only): The IP address or DNS name of the Cynerio server.
- Ignore certificate errors (for on-premises instances only): By ignoring this, the connector will ignore any certificate trust issues.
- Customer ID (for cloud instances only): Your Cynerio customer ID. The ID can be found in Cynerio under Settings > Integrations.
- Username and Password: Credentials to access the Cynerio server.
- Device threshold: To limit the amount of data that is gathered for Neurons, set a threshold for a specific number of days. The connector will only import devices that have checked in or changed during that time.
- Repeats: How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time: The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active: Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.
The data that this connector imports is mapped to target attributes in the Neurons Platform database.
For an overview of how the data imported by this connector is mapped to the Neurons target attributes, please download the CSV file using the button below.
For an overview of the Neurons target attributes per data type and the connector source attributes that are mapped to them, see Connector data mapping.