Ivanti Security Controls connector
This is an on-premises connector.
The Security Controls connector gathers data about devices from Ivanti Security Controls.
To use the connector, you are required to install the connector server utility directly on a Security Controls server with Administrator rights. To limit access, ensure that this server is only available to your system administrators.
To work with the Neurons Platform, your version of Security Controls must be 2019.3 or newer.
For information about what data is imported and how it is mapped, see Mapping (below).
A Security Controls connector has the following options:
- Connector name: A name for the connector.
- Connector server name: The name of the connector server that this connector is associated with. Each connector can only be associated with one connector server. If you added the connector to a specific connector server, this field may be populated for you. Otherwise, you can select the connector server from the list.
- Security Controls server URL: The base URL for the Security Controls server including protocol, server name, and port. IP address is not currently supported.
- User domain: The domain for the Security Controls user credentials. Email format user and domain is not currently supported.
- Username and Password: Credentials to access the Security Controls database. The account must have read and write privileges.
- Repeats: How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time: The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active: Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
- Action Credentials: The credentials Ivanti Neurons uses to perform actions and queries on device or people records. The types of available actions and queries will depend on your specific work environment.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.
The data that this connector imports is mapped to target attributes in the Neurons Platform database.
For an overview of how the data imported by this connector is mapped to the Neurons target attributes, please download the CSV file using the button below.
For an overview of the Neurons target attributes per data type and the connector source attributes that are mapped to them, see Connector data mapping.