Ivanti Neurons for MDM connector
This is a cloud connector.
The MDM connector gathers data about devices and software from Ivanti Neurons for MDM.
What data is imported?
- Device make and model
- MAC address
- OS type and version
- Device owner
- Email address
- Phone number
- Carrier and network information, including MNC and MCC
- IMEI, MEID, IMSI, UDID, and serial number
- MDM and EAS IDs
- If the device is supervised
- GPS enabled
- Storage statistics
- Device ownership type
- Last scan date
- Battery level
- Registration state
- Lost mode enabled
- Kiosk mode or Device Owner mode
- If the device is jailbroken
- FCM enabled
- Eligible or enrolled in DEP
- Zebra patch level
- Android system update status
- Android for Work UID and status
An MDM connector has the following options:
- Connector name: A name for the connector.
- Connector server name: For cloud connectors, this server is the Cloud option on the Connector Servers page. If you already added the connector to the Cloud option, this field will be populated for you. Otherwise, select Cloud from the list.
- URL or server name: The URL for your instance of Ivanti Neurons for MDM.
- Space: The set of devices to gather data for. If you do not know your space, you're probably using the default space created by MDM.
- Username and Password: Credentials to access MDM.
- Device threshold: To limit the amount of data that is gathered for Neurons, set a threshold for a specific number of days. The connector will not include records unless the device has checked in or otherwise changed during that time.
- Repeats: How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time: The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active: Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
- Action Credentials. The credentials Ivanti Neurons uses to perform actions and queries on device or people records. The types of available actions and queries will depend on your specific work environment.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.