The Okta connector gathers data about users from the Okta Identity Cloud.
- User's full name
- Phone number
- Address, state, country, zip code
- Time zone
- Preferred language
- Employee ID/number
- Email address
- Account status
- Device type and OS
- Assigned apps
- Last logon, last password change date
- Profile information
An Okta connector has the following options:
- Connector name: A name for the connector.
- Connector server name: The name of the connector server that this connector is associated with. Each connector can only be associated with one connector server. If you added the connector to a specific connector server, this field may be populated for you. Otherwise, you can select the connector server from the list.
- Okta URL: Your company's custom Okta URL.
- Okta API token: An API token associated with your Okta instance. For information about creating an API token, see Create an API token in the Okta documentation.
- User status: The types of users to import. If a user's status changes to a type that isn't selected, they will be removed the next time the connector runs.
- Repeats: How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time: The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active: Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.