Ivanti Patch for Configuration Manager
This is an on-premises connector.
The Patch for Configuration Manager connector gathers data about devices and patches from Ivanti Patch for Configuration Manager for use in Ivanti Neurons. This connector requires Ivanti Patch for Configuration Manager to be running in the environment to take full advantage of the third-party patch information in Patch Intelligence.
For information about what data is imported and how it is mapped, see Mapping (below).
A Patch for Configuration Manager connector has the following options:
- Connector name: A name for the connector.
- Connector server name: The name of the connector server that this connector is associated with. Each connector can only be associated with one connector server. If you added the connector to a specific connector server, this field may be populated for you. Otherwise, you can select the connector server from the list.
- SQL server name: The IP address or DNS name of the server where the database is running.
- SQL database: The name of the Patch for Configuration Manager database.
- Authentication: The type of authentication.
- Username and Password: Credentials to access the Patch for Configuration Manager database. The account must have read and write privileges.
- Repeats: How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time: The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active: Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.
The data that this connector imports is mapped to target attributes in the Neurons Platform database.
For an overview of how the data imported by this connector is mapped to the Neurons target attributes, please download the CSV file using the button below.
For an overview of the Neurons target attributes per data type and the connector source attributes that are mapped to them, see Connector data mapping.