Ivanti Pulse Profiler connector
The Pulse Profiler connector gathers data about devices connected to your network. Information gathered by this connector can be viewed in the Devices view in the left navigation pane.
For information about what data is imported and how it is mapped, see Mapping (below).
A Pulse Profiler connector has the following options:
- Connector name: A name for the connector.
- Connector server name: The name of the connector server that this connector is associated with. Each connector can only be associated with one connector server. If you added the connector to a specific connector server, this field may be populated for you. Otherwise, you can select the connector server from the list.
- Profiler IP address: The server name for a Pulse Profiler server that you want to retrieve data from.
- Ignore certificate errors: Allows the connector to use the connection even if there are errors with the certificate. This option is provided primarily for debugging and shouldn't be used long-term.
- Username and password: Credentials to access the data.
- Device threshold: To limit the amount of data that is gathered for Neurons, set a threshold for a specific number of days. The connector will not include records unless the device has checked in or otherwise changed during that time.
- Repeats: How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time: The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active: Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.
The data that this connector imports is mapped to target attributes in the Neurons Platform database.
- Device Type
- OS type and version
- Host name and address
- MAC address and IP address
- Location information
- Device name
- Device manufacturer
- Phone number
- User name, ID, and email address
- Group ID
- Device status
- Device serial number
- Device model
- Profile information
- First and last scan date
- Compliance status
- Device status
- Exchange information
- Profiler name
- Session status and information
- MDM vendor and platform
- Antivirus vendor, version, and status
- Antispyware vendor, version, and status
- Quarantine status
- Port information
- Protocol information (DHCP, SNMP, SMB, SSH, TRAP, WMI, LDAP)
For an overview of how the data imported by this connector is mapped to the Neurons target attributes, please download the CSV file using the button below.
For an overview of the Neurons target attributes per data type and the connector source attributes that are mapped to them, see Connector data mapping.