Qualys connector - BETA
The Qualys connector gathers data about patches and devices from a Qualys server. It uses the Qualys API server URL to gather the information.
- Device name
- OS type and version
- Device manufacturer
- IP address
- MAC address
- Default gateway
- Asset tag name and ID
- Last scan and date added timestamps
- Vulnerability title, description, categories, publication/modification dates, QID, and associated bulletins or articles
- Qualys diagnosis and consequence
- Qualys ID and web host ID
- If the device is a Docker host
A Qualys connector has the following options:
- Connector name: A name for the connector.
- Connector server name: The name of the connector server that this connector is associated with. Each connector can only be associated with one connector server. If you added the connector to a specific connector server, this field may be populated for you. Otherwise, you can select the connector server from the list.
- Qualys URL or server name: The API server URL for your Qualys account. For information on how to find the API Server URL, see the Qualys API help.
- Username and Password: Credentials to access Qualys. The account must be an admin account with access to REST APIs.
- Repeats: How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time: The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active: Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.