This is a cloud connector.
The Qualys connector gathers data about patches and devices from a Qualys server. It uses the Qualys API server URL to gather the information.
For information about what data is imported and how it is mapped, see Mapping (below).
A Qualys connector has the following options:
- Connector name: A name for the connector.
- Connector server name: For cloud connectors, this server is the Cloud option on the Connector Servers page. If you already added the connector to the Cloud option, this field will be populated for you. Otherwise, select Cloud from the list.
- Qualys URL or server name: The API server URL for your Qualys account. For information on how to find the API Server URL, see the Qualys API help.
- Username and Password: Credentials to access Qualys. The account must be an admin account with access to REST APIs.
- Devices: Data filter options.
- Device types: Type filters limit the import to specific device types. Click in the filters area to view the list of predefined filters. Select all, select just some of the values, or add a new value by typing the device type and pressing Enter.
- Device tags: Tag filters limit the import to specific devices. Tags are created and maintained within Qualys. Add a new value by typing it in the filters area and pressing Enter.
- Repeats: How often the connector should gather data.
- Start time: The time of day the connector should start running. To minimize the impact on your network and applications, we recommend that connectors generally run at night or on weekends.
- Active: Whether the connector is active or not. While the connector is active, it runs according to the schedule you create. If you clear the check box, the connector is inactive and will not gather data until the check box is enabled again and the connector is saved.
For details on configuring or using connectors, see Setting up connectors.
The data that this connector imports is mapped to target attributes in the Neurons Platform database.
- Device name and type
- OS type and version
- Device manufacturer
- IP address
- MAC address
- Default gateway
- Asset tag name and ID
- Last scan and date added timestamps
- Vulnerability title, description, categories, publication/modification dates, QID, and associated bulletins or articles
- Qualys diagnosis and consequence
- Qualys ID and web host ID
- If the device is a Docker host
For an overview of how the data imported by this connector is mapped to the Neurons target attributes, please download the CSV file using the button below.
For an overview of the Neurons target attributes per data type and the connector source attributes that are mapped to them, see Connector data mapping.