Neurons Bots versioning
All the versions of a bot are listed in the Neurons Bots results view. The most recent version is indicated with (current).
Select the Version drop-down to view a list of all versions. Select a version to see the bot trigger and target history, and stage results.
Create a new bot version
- On the Neurons Bots homepage, select the name of the bot you want to edit. The Neurons Bots results page displays.
- From the Version drop-down, select the version of the bot you want to edit.
- Select Edit version. The Neurons Bot editor page displays.
- The name of the bot is updated with a version numerical suffix (n).
- Make the required edits. To learn more, view Neurons Bots editor.
- Once all the edits have been made, select Save and publish, and return to the Neurons Bots results page. The newly created version is now listed in the Version drop-down appended with (current).
Alternatively, click Cancel to return to the Neurons Bots results page. This will discard any edits and no new version is created.
Important: When you Save and publish the newly created version will become the current version of the bot. If you want to work on a new bot but not make it the current version, for example keep it in a draft/for future-use, state, you can clone a bot to create a new bot, rather than create a new version.