Neurons Bots results
The Neurons Bots results page displays when you:
- Save and publish from the Neurons Bots editor
- Select a bot name on the Neurons Bots homepage
- Version: Select the version of the bot you want to view the results for.
- Time: Select a time range to filter the result data. The default is Last 7 Days. The maximum is limited to the last 90 days.
- Triggers: Select the source trigger to filter the result data; Schedule triggers, Custom Action triggers, Run Now, or All triggers. The default is All triggers.
- States: Select the last run device state to filter the result data; All states, shows all runs for all devices. Last state only, shows the last generated run per unique device including if the last run is still in progress. The default is All states.
Select a version of the bot, and select Edit version to edit the bot stages or settings. When you have made all changes select Save and publish this creates a new version of the bot. Learn more about Neurons Bots versioning.
Select to start a bot run immediately:
- Click Run Now. The Run now dialog displays.
- In the Run now dialog, select a Target group to run the bot against.
Target groups are set up in Ivanti Neurons > Devices > Groups. The device group must be a Public Group.
- If the bot has any Bot Inputs, you must set the mandatory ones.
Bot Inputs are setup on the Bot editor page. Learn more about Bot Inputs.
- Click Run now. The trigger in progress dialog displays.
- The Trigger History and Target History will update as the Bot progresses.
The successful or failed trigger details can be viewed in the Trigger History.
Select to view version details for a bot:
- Select the Version of the bot you want to see more information on. The Version information panel displays.
The information displayed depends on the trigger type and status:
- Version: The bot version number.
- Trigger type: The bot trigger type; Schedule or Custom Action.
- Trigger status: The status of the bot;
- active/inactive - for current version.
- was active/was inactive - for past version.
- Target groups: The target device groups on which the bot will run. Only applicable for active scheduled bots.
- Frequency: The schedule frequency the bot is due to run on the target groups. Only applicable for active scheduled bots.
- Custom action display name: The bot name as it will display in the Device Action panel. Only applicable for active custom actions.
- Created: The date and time the version of the bot was created.
- Created by: The name of the person that created the version of the bot.
- Version description: Any descriptive text relating to the bot version creation.
All versions of the bot are listed under the Versions drop-down. Select a version to display the results in the work area. The latest version is always the current version. Learn more about Neurons Bots versioning.
The Results view displays the trigger and target history, and the bot stages together with their run results.
The Trigger History indicates the number of times the bot had been triggered. The following trigger states are recorded:
- Attempted: The number of times the bot version has been triggered, either by a Schedule, Custom Action, or as a manual run now action.
- Failed: The number of times a trigger has failed, such as a system error has occurred, or the target devices for the bot cannot be found.
- Fired: The number of times the trigger has been successful.
Click View details to display the Trigger History page.
- Trigger date: The date the bot was last triggered.
- Status: The status of the trigger; failed or successful.
- Reason: If the trigger has failed this is the descriptive reason for the failure.
- Trigger: The trigger type; Run now, Schedule, or Custom action.
- Triggered by: The name of the user that triggered the bot.
- Target: The target device group.
This detailed history is retained for 7 days for successful Actions and successful Queries and 90 days for failed Actions and failed Queries.
The following target states are recorded:
- Endpoints in Scope: number of targets in the selected Target Group.
- Endpoints Unavailable: number of targets that are offline in the group.
- Endpoints Targeted: number of targets that are online in the group which the bot will run against.
Endpoints Successful: number of targets where the bot has successfully completed all stages.
- Endpoints with error: number of targets where the bot has a failed or timed-out stage. It depends on the configuration whether the bot continues to run for the targets without error.
- Endpoints in Progress: number of targets where the bot is still running.
All the stages of the bot display in the results area. The trigger stage displays the status Active/Inactive, and for a Custom Action trigger the number of users that the bot is visible to is also shown. Hover over the number to display the names of the users who have been granted access to view and run the bot as a Custom Action in Devices.
All other stages contain run metrics, the metrics shown are restricted by the results filter criteria and depend on the type of stage:
Queries and Filters
- Performed : the number in the top right of the Stage indicates the number of targets on which the Query/Filter was performed during this bot version.
- In progress: number of targets the Query/Filter is currently still in progress for this bot version.
- Failed : number of targets the Query/Filter has failed on for this bot version.
- Matched : number of targets where the Query/Filter criteria has been successful for this bot version.
A Query/Filter is successful even if there are no results. For more detail see the stage tooltip which shows Queries matched and Queries not matched.
Actions and Interactions
- Performed : the number in the top right of the Stage indicates the number of targets the Action/Interaction was performed on during this bot version.
- In progress: number of targets the Action/Interaction is currently still in progress for this bot version.
- Failed: number of targets where the Action/Interaction has failed for this bot version.
- Successful: number of targets where the Action/Interaction has been successful for this bot version.