Neurons Bots homepage
The Ivanti Neurons Bots homepage provides an overall view of all Neurons Bots. KPI data displays at the top of the homepage, which includes the total number of bots, the number of new bot versions created in the past 24 hours, the total number of bot runs generated since creation, and the number of bot runs generated in the past 24 hours.
The grid below the KPI data, displays the following detail for all bots:
- Name: The name given to the bot when created in the Bot editor. You can select to rename the bot from the Actions menu. Click on a bot name to display the Neurons Bots results page.
- Live Version: The bot version number. Learn more about Neurons Bots versioning.
- Trigger Type: The bot trigger type; Schedule or Custom Action. Learn more about Triggers.
- Status: The status of the bot; Active or Inactive. The state indicates whether the bot can be run or not, the bot must be set to active to be invoked either by a Schedule or Custom Action. To do this go to the Bot editor > Trigger settings > Trigger status and set the toggle to Active. Learn more about Trigger settings.
- Generated runs: The total number of runs that have been generated for the bot.
- Last run started: The date and time the last run was started. For more run and invocation details, refer to Invocation history.
Search: Use the Search function to enter a keyword to find a specific bot.
Create bot: Select to start building a new bot. Learn more about Neurons Bots creation.
Actions: Select the checkbox in the first column of the bots grid and select Actions to choose from the following:
Rename bot: Select to rename the selected bot. The Rename bot dialog displays. Enter the new name for the bot and select Rename bot. A toast notification appears in the top right to inform you if the bot has been renamed successfully.
Clone bot: Select to clone the latest version selected bot. The Clone bot dialog displays. Enter the name for the new cloned bot and select Clone bot. A toast notification appears in the top right to inform you if the bot has been cloned successfully.
Delete bot: Select to delete the bot. The Delete bot dialog displays. Select Delete bot to confirm the action. A toast notification appears in the top right to inform you if the bot has been deleted successfully.
Deleting the bot will permanently delete all versions of the bot and the run history. You cannot undo this action.