User Access to Device Page
The User Access to Device page allows you to specify a user name and password to provide easy access to the encrypted device.
- To create your own user name and password for device access:
- Type a user name in the User name field.
- Type a Password in the corresponding field, and then retype the password to Confirm in the corresponding field.
Important: The first password user is always named Primary User, which is compatible with previous versions of Device Control.
- If you wish to add other users for access to the encrypted device, click Add User.
The Add User page opens.
- Click Next, if you are not adding other users for access to the encrypted device.
The Data Integrity page opens.