At Projects, you can configure and manage Projects. If you find yourself repeatedly scheduling the same sequence of Modules, you can combine Modules into a Project. By combining several Modules into one Project, the Modules in the Project can be scheduled as one Job instead of a series of separate Jobs. A Project is therefore ideal for combinations of Modules that you need to perform often.
- View all or only the enabled or disabled Projects.
- Use the Tree View to see (and manage) the folder structure. Grouping Projects in folders can be useful in large environments and multi-tenant Ivanti Automation sites to easily locate any Projects you have created and also to create folders for various needs.
- Use the List View to see an alphabetical list of all Projects.
- Type the search criteria in the Search field and click Search to search on Project and folder name.
- When switching (list and tree) view, your selection is retained. All folders that contain an item from your selection will be unfolded.
From Projects, the following actions are available:
- Configure a new Project
- View or change Project configuration
- Schedule a configured Project
- View the audit trail of an existing Project
In the Tree View:
- Manage your folders (add a new folder, rename an existing folder, delete an existing folder and its content)
When selecting one or more Projects, you can: