- Add Machine to Group Dialog Box
Groups are collections of assets, users, etc. that you define. You can add a machine to a group.
- Browse for Machines Dialog Box
You can specify which machines to query for virtual environment discovery.
- Machine Properties Advanced Tab
Set heartbeat and CSID options for the selected Windows machine(s).
- Machine Properties Authorization Tab
See whether a machine is authorized to use all license units, or not authorized to use certain license units.
- Machine Properties Dialog Box
View and modify basic properties of a selected machine through various tabs.
- Machine Properties General Tab
View general machine properties, such as machine name, domain, IP address, the last time the machine was inventoried, and others.
- Machine Properties Member Of Tab
View the groups to which machines belong.
- Machine Properties Options Tab
Specify metering, control, and inventory options for selected Windows machine(s).
- Machine Properties User-defined Tab
View custom machine properties you created in the New Custom Machine Property dialog box.
- New Machine Group Dialog Box