Configure CSM for AWS
These steps will prepare your CSM instance for making AWS API calls, as well as support essential mApp Solution features.
Complete the global configuration steps:
- Configure your CSM security groups as outlined in Configure Security Groups for the AWS mApp Solution.
- Add access key information to the AWS Account table as outlined in Add AWS Access Keys to CSM.
- Add portfolios and departments to the AWS Portfolio table as outlined in Add Departments to the AWS Portfolio Supporting Object.
- Complete steps 1-3 for webhook setup.
- Enable the System Event Processing service.
- Configure CSM to Add AWS Product Configuration Items to your CMDB
- Configure CSM to Add Incidents for AWS Product Events
The next two configuration topics cover specific use cases for this mApp Solution.