Add an Image to a Control
Use the Form Editor (accessed from within a Blueprint in CSM Administrator) to add an image to a control.
Images can be:
- Imported: Any image stored in the Image Manager.
- Stored Values: An image stored as a Stored Value (example: Company logo).
- Conditional (expression-driven): For example, define an expression to conditionally display a VIP icon to indicate a Very Important Customer (example: a CEO).
- None: Control does not use an image.
- Aligned: To the top/middle/bottom and left/right/center of the control.
Good to Know:
- Banner, Button, and Link Label controls support images.
- See Form Editor Behaviors for tips on working with controls and the Form Editor.
To add an image to a control:
- Open a form in the Form Editor.
- Select a Control.
- On the Form Editor toolbar, select the drop-down arrow on the Image button , and then select one of the following options:
- Browse: Opens the Image Manager to select an image to show on the control.
- From Stored Value: Opens the Stored Value Manager to select an existing/create a new Stored Value to use.
- Custom Expression: Opens the Custom Expression Builder to create a custom expression to use only for this scenario.
- Expression Manager: Opens the Expression Manager to select an existing stored expression or create a new stored expression to use. Stored expressions can be reused in numerous places in CSM.
- None: Does not use an image.
- Align the image:
- Select the drop-down arrow on the Image button, select Image Alignment, and then select an alignment option within the control (example: Top-right).
- Publish the Blueprint to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint to continue making other changes.