Define Validation/Auto-Population Properties for a Field
Use the Validation/Auto-Population page in the Field Properties window to configure validation, auto-population, and foreign key settings for a Field.
Encrypted Fields cannot be validated or auto-populated.
To define validation and auto-population properties for a Field:
- Open the Field Properties window.
- Select Validation/Auto-Populate.
- Perform these tasks as they apply:
- Publish the Blueprint (File > Publish Blueprint) to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint (File > Save Blueprint) to continue making other changes.
- If you enabled security for Lookup Tables, review and modify Lookup Object security rights to ensure that Users can access values for validated Fields.