Enable/Disable a Control
Use the Form Editor (accessed from within a Blueprint in CSM Administrator) to define when a form control is enabled/disabled.
By default, a control is always enabled, unless defined (through an expression) to be disabled.
Good to Know:
- See Form Editor Behaviors for tips on working with controls and the Form Editor.
To enable/disable a control.
- Open a form in the Form Editor.
- Select a control.
- On the Form Editor toolbar, click the drop-down arrow on the Enable/Disable button , and then select one of the following options:
- Custom Expression: Opens the Custom Expression Builder, where you can create a custom expression to use only for this scenario.
- Expression Manager: Opens the Expression Manager, where you can select an existing stored expression or create a new stored expression to use. Stored expressions can be reused in numerous places in CSM.
- Clear Disabled Expression: Clears any disabling expression so that the control is always enabled.
- Publish the Blueprint to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint to continue making other changes.