Select a Border Style for a Control
Use the Form Editor to select a border style for a form control.
Good to Know:
- See Form Editor Behaviors for tips on working with controls and the Form Editor.
- Border styles options are also available from the context (right-click) menu.
To select a border style for a control:
- Open a form in the Form Editor.
- Select one or more controls (to select two or more controls, hold down Shift during selection).
- On the Form Editor toolbar, select the drop-down arrow on the Border Style button, and then select a style from the following:
- No Border: No border is added.
- 3D Border: Adds a three dimensional border around the control.
- <n>-Pixel Border: Adds a fixed pixel width <n> border around the control.
- To add a rounded corner to Rectangle, GroupBox, and Tabbed GroupBox controls, right-click the control and select Rounded corners from the context menu.
- Publish the Blueprint to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint to continue making other changes.