Delete a Delegation
Delete a delegation when a delegation record is no longer required.
Good to Know
- You can only delete a scheduled delegation, and not those that are active, completed, or canceled.
- If you try to delete a delegation, and the delegation period starts while you are looking at the Manage Delegates page; if you don't refresh the page, you see this message: Selected delegate(s) cannot be deleted due to delegation period having started and the Delete button isn't available.
To delete a scheduled delegation:
- Open the Manage Delegates page:
- In the CSM Browser Client, select My Profile from the Account Information toolbar, then Manage Delegates.
- In the CSM Desktop Client, select Tools > Options, then select the Manage Delegates tab.
- Select one or more check boxes alongside your chosen records and select Delete.
The delegation record is removed.