Using the Cherwell Outlook Add-In
3-Minute Video: Using the Outlook Add-In.
To open the Outlook Integration Manager:
- In the CSM Administrator main window, click E-mail and Event Monitoring category, and then the Outlook Integration Manager task.
The Outlook Integration Manager opens in a new window.
Outlook Integration security rights control access to Outlook Integration Manager functionality and data.
When working with the Cherwell Outlook Add-In, Users can:
- Link or Unlink Outlook E-mails to Customers and Business Object Records: Link an e-mail to a Customer Record or other Business Object Record, or unlink an e-mail from a Business Object Record.
- Interact with Business Object Records directly from Outlook: Quick view or open Business Object Records, execute Actions against linked records, or a create a new record from an e-mail.
- Add Links and Attachments to Outgoing E-mails: Insert links to Business Object Records, insert Attachments, or add recipients to outgoing e-mails.
- Track Outlook E-mail Correspondence in Journal - Mail History Records: View or create Journal - Mail History Records from e-mails linked to Business Object Records.