Restrict Anonymous User Visibility for a Form Control
When a Form has been enabled for Anonymous view, Anonymous Users can be restricted from viewing specific controls on that Form using the ViewAnonymous() System Function.
If a Form is configured to be visible to Anonymous Users, each control on the Form is also enabled to be visible to Anonymous Users. Anonymous Users have view access only. If an Anonymous User selects a control to execute an action, they are prompted to login. After successful login, the action runs.
ViewAnonymous() System Function
To restrict a specific Form Control from Anonymous view, you can set the ViewAnonymous() System Function to False for that control. If the value is set to False, the control is not visible to Anonymous Users.
The ViewAnonymous() System Function can be set as a Boolean Property wherever a System Function can be accessed (e.g., One-Step Action, Expression, etc.).
Restrict Anonymous View of a Form Control Using a Custom Expression
- Open the form in Form Editor (accessed from within a Blueprint in CSM Administrator).
- Select a Control.
- On the Form Editor toolbar, select the Control Visibility drop-down list , and then select Custom Expression. This opens the Custom Expression Builder.
- Type a Name for the Expression.
- In the first Value field, select System Functions > ViewAnonymous().
- In the Operator field, select Equals.
- In the second Value field, select False (not visible to Anonymous Users).
- Publish the Blueprint to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint to continue making other changes.