Viewing Translations for Definitions and Form Controls
You can view translated strings and property information for individual definitions from a Blueprint or a mApp Solution.
- Use the Item Managers to view translations for definitions, such as One-Step Actions, Stored Values, and Expressions.
- Use the Definition Reviewer to view translations for Forms, Grids, and Form Arrangements.
- Use the Form Editor to view translations for Form control text.
To view translations for a definition:
- In CSM Administrator, create a Blueprint or mApp Solution.
- Do one of the following:
- Select an Item from the Manager menu, and then select an item, such as a Stored Value.
- Open the Definition Reviewer, and then select an item in the definition list.
- From the Form Editor, select a Form control.
- Use one of these methods to open the Translations dialog:
- Right-click and select Localization > View Translations.
- Select the Localization icon on the toolbar, and then select View Translations (Item Managers and Form Editor only).
- View the following string definition information for each enabled culture:
Column Description Culture Indicates the string's culture. Property Indicates the string's definition property. Definition Type Indicates the string's definition type. Definition Name Indicates the name of the definition for each string. Value Indicates the value for each string. Translations are shown for each culture.
- Click OK.