Define Merge Actions For Business Object Localization Settings
Set merge actions for Business Object Record Localization settings.
Use the Localization page in the Business Object Properties window to define overwrite options for localization settings for a Business Object.
The Business Object Properties window is available in the Business Object Editor (accessed from within the Object Manager in the mApp Editor).
For more information about defining localization settings for a Business Object, refer to Define Localization Properties for a Business Object.
To define merge actions for localization settings:
- Follow steps 1 — 3 from Configure Merge Actions for Business Objects; refer to Configure Merge Actions for Business Objects.
- To set the Business Object to Merge, select Include in mApp.
- In the Options area, select the Import to Target System option.
- In the If already present drop-down list, select Merge.
- Select the Localization page
- Select mApp , and then select a merge action:
- Do not overwrite localization options: Select this option to leave the Business Object's localization settings unchanged in the target system when the mApp Solution is applied.
- Overwrite localization options: Select this option to overwrite the Business Object's localization settings in the target system when the mApp Solution is applied.
- Select OK.
- Prepare the mApp Solution for distribution (File > Prepare mApp for distribution), or save the mApp Solution (File > Save mApp to disk) to continue making changes. For more information, see Save a mApp Solution.