Removing a Custom File Type Filter
You can remove selected custom file type filters from the available list.
- In the Control Panel pane under the Modules section, select Device Explorer.
- In the navigation bar, select Explorer > Manage Custom File Types.
The Manage Custom File Types dialog opens.
- In the Custom File Type list, select the filter you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
The selected filter is removed from the list and the custom file type filter is removed from the system.
- Manage Custom File Types Dialog
- New Custom File Type dialog
- Edit Custom File Type Dialog
- Search for Bytes Dialog
- Read a Variable dialog
- Change Current Position Dialog
- Check End of File Dialog