The General tab is displayed by default when the Template settings dialog opens and is used to define general template use conditions.
You can use the General tab to:
- Define the template name in the Template name field.
- Describe the template in the Description field
- Define the user access type as:
- Private - Template can be used only by the Owner and Enterprise Administrators.
- Published - Template can be used by any user but can only be edited by the Owner and Enterprise Administrators.
- Shared - Template can be used and edited by any user.