Ivanti EPMM uses policies to regulate the behavior of the devices it manages. Each policy consists of a set of rules. You can create multiple policies for each policy type, but only one active policy of each type can be applied to a specific device.
Refer to Getting Started with Ivanti EPMM for information on the most commonly used policy topics, such as:
- Default policies
- Security policies
- Privacy policies
- Lockdown policies
- Sync policies
The topics in this chapter include the following advanced topics:
- Working with default policies
- Importing and exporting policies
- Viewing policy status and platform support
- Edge Browser settings
- Sync policies and battery use
- Global App Config Settings policy
- Country changes and alerts
- Working with Windows Update policies
- Exporting the devices in the WatchList
- Impact of changing LDAP server variables
For User Enrollment, Ivanti recommends using the label "Apple User Enrolled Device" + "Equals" + "True" or ios.apple_user_enrolled_device = true."
For information on Mobile Threat Defense, including the MTD Local Actions policy, see theIvanti Mobile Threat Defense Solution Guide for EPMM.