License Unit Properties General Tab
You can view and change general information about the selected license unit(s).
- Name: The first field in this tab displays the selected license unit's name.
- Licensing: By default, all license units are "unmanaged" until you specify a type of licensing agreement. You can specify the type of licensing agreement your organization has for the application this license unit contains.
- Meter this license unit: Check this box if you want this license unit to be metered.
- Allocations: If you selected the Concurrent Licensing option, select Allocations to view how concurrently licensed applications are distributed across groups of machines. You can also specify new allocations here.
- Purchase required: Select Yes for any license units for which you want to require purchases, or No for any license units that don't require payment. For more information, see Purchase Required Setting.
- Manufacturer The manufacturer is displayed in this text box. If you select Manufacturers, you can select a manufacturer from a list, or add/change manufacturer information.
- Category: The software category that includes this license unit is shown. Click Categories to select a category from a list, or add, delete, or change categories.
- Notes: Enter any additional information about the license unit in this text box.
If you make any changes to these options, select OK to exit and save those changes.