You can add attachments to emails, as a knowledge source, records, or document repositories.
In CSM, attachments can be used with:
- Email: Add an attachment to an email sent from CSM.
- Knowledge: Add an attachment as an Attachment Knowledge Source that can be accessed through a knowledge search. For more information, see Search Knowledge.
- Records: Add an attachment to a Business Object record.
- Attachment Manager: Add an attachment directly to the Attachment Manager.
- Document Repository: Add an attachment to a document repository within the Attachment Manager.
When working with attachments, users can:
- View an Attachment.
- Attach a record to another record.
- Attach a file (imported). See Attach (Import) Files to a Record.
- Attach a file (linked). See Link a File to a Record.
- Attach a web page. See Attach a Web Page to a Record.
- Attach an image from the clipboard. See Attach an Image from the Clipboard to a Record.
- Create a shortcut to an attachment. See Create a Shortcut to an Attachment.