Add a Link Label Control to a Form
A Link Label control is capable of executing a single Action when clicked (example: Run an Action/One-Step Action). You can also enter a simple URL.
Use the Form Editor (accessed from within a Blueprint in CSM Administrator) to add a Link Label control to a form.
To add a Link Label control to a form:
- Open a form in the Form Editor.
- Drag-and-drop the Link Label control from the Control tree onto the form.
- Right-click the Link Label control, and then select Control Properties.
- In the Choose Action window, define what happens when the link is selected:
- Select Action, and then select the ellipsis to open the Action Manager, and then select the Action to execute. If you select a One-Step Action, you can optionally select the Show Progress check box to provide a visual indicator to users that the One-Step Action is executing when the link is selected.
- Select Web Link, and then type the URL of the web page to open.
- Optionally, select the Don't disable control when form is disabled check box to enable users to select the Link Label when the form cannot be edited.
- Select OK.
- Define the text to display on the Link Label control:
- In the Label text box on the Form Editor toolbar, provide the text to display on the button.
- (Optional) Change the font, font size, font style, and font alignment if needed.
- Define how the control looks and behaves on the form (example: size, alignment, etc.).
- Publish the Blueprint to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint to continue making other changes.