Align a Control
Good to Know:
- See Form Editor Behaviors for tips on working with controls and the Form Editor.
To align a control to other controls:
- Open a form in the Form Editor.
- Select at least two controls (the last selected control is the controlling control and is identified by black boxes around it).
- Do one of the following:
- To align several controls against a horizontal axis (either left, middle, or right), select one of the Line Up Horizontally buttons on the Form Editor toolbar.
- To align several controls against a vertical axis (either top, middle, or bottom), select one of the Line Up Vertically buttons on the Form Editor toolbar.
- To explicitly position a control to a specified location:
- Right-click the control and select Position and Size (or press Ctrl+Shift+P) to open the Position and Size dialog box.
- Specify the Left and Top location.
- Select OK.
- Publish the Blueprint to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint to continue making other changes.