Define Process and Procedure Help Properties for a Field
Use the Process and Procedure Help page in the Field Properties window to provide additional information to Users.
Good to know:
- If you cannot see the Process and Procedure Help page, verify that the Show Process and Terminology Help setting is enabled. For more information, see Configure Global Help Settings.
- If the Process and Terminology section does not appear on the CSM Desktop Client Task Pane, verify that it is enabled in the User Task Pane and Search Control Settings.
To define process and procedure help for a Field:
- Open the Field Properties window.
- Select the Process and Procedure Help page.
- In the Process and Procedure Text box, provide text that includes important information for Users who work with the Field. The text you provide is shown in the CSM Desktop Client Task Pane when the Field is selected.
- Optionally, in the Additional Help URL box, provide a URL to an external site. Then, select the Ellipses button to navigate to the URL and ensure it is correct.
- Publish the Blueprint (File > Publish Blueprint) to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint (File > Save Blueprint) to continue making other changes.